NCTIES 2012: My Concurrent Presentations

My personal favorite time of year is here: the annual NCTIES (North Carolina Technology in Education Society) Conference. This year I will be conducting two concurrent sessions. The first one focuses on developing a Professional Learning Network from a school leader's perspective. Emphasis is on sharing ideas on how to get the most out of Twitter, Blogging, Facebook, and Google+. Here's my presentation from Slideshare for those who are interested.

On Friday, I will review my favorite web tools as a school administrator, many I have reviewed before. Here's the slideshare of that presentation.
NCTIES is an excellent opportunity to explore tech, network, and have fun with educators who are excited about technology.


You have read this article educational leadership / NCTIES / NCTIES Conference 2012 / technology leadership / Web 2.0 with the title NCTIES 2012: My Concurrent Presentations. You can bookmark this page URL http://serres-media.blogspot.com/2012/03/ncties-2012-my-concurrent-presentations.html. Thanks!

No comment for "NCTIES 2012: My Concurrent Presentations"

Post a Comment