Sidetrack: Weekend Visit to Biltmore House in Asheville North Carolina

No matter how many times I visit the Biltmore Estate, I am never disappointed. This weekend was no different. My wife and I purchased year-long passes because we do make this visit on a regular basis, and no matter how many times I visit, I always see something new. During this visit, the Biltmore Estate had opened four additional rooms to the house tour, they have added a tour of Riverbend Farms, and of course the Winery tour and tasting is still offered. During this visit, there was also snow on the ground, which added a different flavor to the scenery. I also used the audio tour equipment as well. It was quite interesting because this aspect of the tour allows a visitor to get even more details about the house and the Estate.

February 14 2010 118 View of Biltmore Through the Trees

February 14 2010 132 Front of the House with Snow-Covered Front

Purchasing season passes is really a great deal for those of us who regularly spend time at the Biltmore Estate. This spring, the Estate is also opening a new village area, offering more places to visit, shop and eat. I will visit throughout the spring to take in the scenery.

You have read this article with the title Sidetrack: Weekend Visit to Biltmore House in Asheville North Carolina. You can bookmark this page URL http://serres-media.blogspot.com/2010/02/sidetrack-weekend-visit-to-biltmore.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sidetrack: Weekend Visit to Biltmore House in Asheville North Carolina"

Post a Comment